Fitness For Life – Ages 55+ Group Class with Coach Tyler Buck
- 1 hour @ $ CAD15.75 per class
- 3850 South Oyster School Rd, Saltair Community Centre
- Mondays @ 10:15 am to 11:15 am Morning Class
- Mondays @ 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm Afternoon Class
- Wednesday @ 10:15 am to 11:15 am Morning Class
- Wednesday @ 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm Afternoon Class
Classes are 60 minutes in length consisting of a warm-up, strengthening exercises, and a guided cool down.
Throughout this program, you will learn various proven techniques to care for your own unique body. Movements in class can be adapted to meet your individual needs.
All fitness levels welcome!
or Call:(250)716-6306 (Monday to Friday)
ABOUT COACH TYLER BUCK
Tyler’s primary focus is to lead and inspire others through his own actions. He coaches clients to find their deepest “why” and guides clients to live a life without limits.
Tyler has five years of coaching experience. He strives to continuously learn and grow as both a professional and individual in order to deliver the best possible service.
His goal is to deliver world-class service and results to whomever should choose to work with him be it up and comers, professional athletes, or someone who is seeking better health and wellness.
When he’s not at work you can find him at the gym pursuing his athletic goals, collecting Batman comics, adventuring, and enjoying time with his beautiful wife, family and friends.
Tyler’s favourite quote:
“Never, never, never give up.”
Tyler has experience working with:
- CrossFit athletes
- Large groups
- Chronic injuries
- Rugby players
- Massage therapists
- Health enthusiasts
- OPEX CCP Lvl 1 (in progress)
- CrossFit Level 2
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Catalyst Athletics Weightlifting Level 1
- CrossFit Weightlifting Level 1