Saltair Community Centre has Reopened for Room and Auditorium Rentals
I am pleased to announce the reopening of Saltair Community Centre! Woohoo!
It’s been a long arduous journey but we made it through!
We can now move to BC Government’s Level 3 Prevention of Communicable Diseases as of July 1st, 2021.
The key points for reopening are summarised below:
1. Face Mask use is mandatory at this point there are still variants of the virus circulating.
2. Signing in on the sign in sheet is still required upon entering for security purposes and contact tracing.
3. Hand sanitizer is provided and hand washing is encouraged.
4. Stay home if you are feeling unwell
5. Should a local outbreak occur, we may need to revert back to our Covid Safety Plan.
Please note that room rental rates have increased to $25.00 per two hours and $12.50 for each hour thereafter.
Gym rental rate is $40.00 per two hours and $20.00 for each hour thereafter. At this time Maximum gathering in the gym is limited to 50 persons.
Don’t forget to Mark your calendars as we will be hosting our 2nd Autumn Craft Market Saturday, October 23rd. If you are interested in participating please contact Nadi Bottomley at ainlet [at] shaw [dot] ca to book a table or for further information.
I am looking forward to the Centre being busy again and welcoming everyone back .