“Let us welcome the New Year, give the happy adieu to the old, start the new beginning with hope, and cherish the memories we hold!”
2020 certainly delivered more than the usual number of challenges, however, take time to look back over the year and celebrate the happy, grateful moments and hold them dear to your hearts.
New Year’s Eve is the day we usually reflect and look forward to new beginnings and perhaps set goals to achieve throughout the year.
Small “promises” are sometimes more achievable and help us feel transformed and successful. The following are suggestive ideas that can aid in choosing attainable healthy changes in 2021:
- Drink a glass of water a day
- Meditate for 5 minutes a day
- Dance to a song, Sing along to a song
- Take a 10 minute walk around your neighborhood
- Stay in touch with friends
- Stretch for 5 minutes a day
- Create, Draw, Paint or build
Be patient and kind to yourself, learn to trust, breathe and stay committed.
The Saltair Community Society is looking forward to a healthy, safe and exciting 2021!